High Sensitivity Smoke Detection (HSSD) is the most sensitive form of smoke detection on the market. It is designed to give very early indication of an emerging fire condition. This pre-emptive warning provides the time necessary to take corrective action and avoid the danger that a fire can cause. HSSD systems comprise an Air Sampling Unit (ASU) from which air sampling pipework is routed throughout the protected area. This area can be as large as 2000 square metres.
- High-sensitivity provided by laser-based forward light scatter mass detection and particle evaluation for reliable early warning detection
- Dual Technology LDD 3D3 Laser Dust Discrimination and Elimination system
- Particle Sensitivity Range: 0.003 to 10 micron
- The Industry’s Widest Sensitivity Range: 0.00046 to 7.62% obs/ft
- RS-485 built-in as standard for networking and remote communications. Up to 127 detectors per loop with 4,000 ft. between devices.
- FM Approved
- cULus Listed