FireDETEC is a new kind of fire suppression system that installs directly inside individual high-risk machinery or equipment – closer to where a fire could start. FireDETEC systems are designed according to one or more of the following standards: European VdS Directive 2093, CEA 4017 and NFPA 2001.
- FireDETEC is ideal for protection of critical high-risk equipment:
- Electrical Cabinets
- Vehicle Engines
- Commercial Kitchen
- CNC Machines
- 24/7 Protection: Automatically detects and suppresses fires at the source.
- Plug & Play Simplicity: Systems and kits are pre-configured to European VdS or NFPA 2001 specifications with plug & play simplicity. No complex electronics.
- Fast And Effective: Rapid reaction as soon as a fire starts, before it can damage equipment and before the sprinkler system activates. Safe against malfunction.
- Highly Economical: Outstanding cost-performance ratio.